Eggshell Thickness Gauge
Newly upgraded! The Egg Shell Thickness Gauge (ESTG) is an extremely precise high-resolution non-destructive device for measuring egg shell thickness. It measures the thickness of an egg shell without breaking the egg using precision ultrasound.
The gauge has a sturdy extruded aluminum housing which is sealed for excellent environmental protection, ensuring trouble-free use even in the toughest field and production environments.
- High Accuracy
- Large backlit LCD display
- LCD retains last readings
- Selectable resolution of 0.001 mm or 0.01 mm
- Selectable units of inch or millimeter
- Direct USB-C 1.1 PC connectivity for downloading stored data to computer
- Selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation
- Includes Windows’ PC software for transferring data to and from a PC
- Internal time and date stamp
- Can apply to quail eggs as well!
- CE approved
- Physical dimensions: W x H x D 63.5 mm (2.5″) X 165.0 mm (6.5″) X 31.5 mm (1.25″)
- Weight: 0.383 kg (13.5 oz) with batteries
- Keyboard: Membrane switch pad with twelve tactile keys
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed)
- Data Output: USB-C port. Windows® PC interface software
- Power Source: Three AA cells.
– Alkaline – 35 hrs
– Nicad – 10 hrs
– NI-MH – 35 hrs
- Auto power off if idle for 5 minutes
- Battery status icon
- Measuring Range: 0.15 mm to 12.70 mm
- Resolution (selectable): +/-0.01 mm (.001 in.)
- Selectable units: Imperial & Metric
- Display: 1/8 in. VGA grayscale display (240 x 160 pixels). Viewable area 2.4in x 1.8in (61.0 mm x 45.7 mm). EL backlit (on/off/auto)
- Memory: 4 GB internal SD card
- Complete kit: The Egg Shell Thickness Gauge is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, stand, 4 oz bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST calibration certificate and operating instruction manual – all in a foam-fitted carrying case.